Friday, April 4, 2014

We hung out around the wooden table, sitting on our plastic chairs, smoking and playing cards. This guy showed up, he looked a lot like Adam Duritz. He was with an older man and two women. He had an air of familiarity. He answered calls all business-like as he dealt the cards. He lit a joint which we shared, passing around the table. He started talking about some Nazi supremacy agenda conspiracy theory. I thought it sounded like nonsense and had the urge to leave. I left, retired to my room. The next day, the old wise one Rico confirmed it. He is clever, too clever for his own good and sometimes talks nonsense which people buy. I didn't buy it, something in my skin told me this is that much bullshit I needed to get away from. I was glad that once again, I made sense, even when I didnt.

No comments:

Post a Comment